Strictly for my friends

Sunday, September 17, 2006

6 weird things about me!!

Im finally completing the tag that's been more than a month due now. I was tagged by Astral. So here goes, six weird things about me. Read on and you'll know just how cranky I can be!

But first, the rules!

~ You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself.
~ These cannot be used against you later on.
~ At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
~ Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Okay...so here goes!

1. I just cant go to sleep if there is the slightest sound of paper or plastic in the room. I can sleep in a rattling train, or a crowded bus, but keep a book in the room that has leaves flapping or a plastic packet that is rustling...and my sleep goes for a toss! So before I sleep, I ensure that there all the books and plastic packets in the room are kept with something heavy on top of them to stop any kind of movement.

2. I hate anyone touching my study table or my cupboard. Those are MY domains and anyone trying any funny business there pisses me off! I wont deny they are both incredibly messy and my Mom just finds it impossible to keep away from anything thats disorganised in any way. But there is no way she even makes the mistake of coming near any of those two messes. All Hell will break lose and she knows that by now. I do clean them once in a blue moon, but just about!! :)

3. I cant sleep without my dog lying half on top of me. He's a big Doberman..and he's heavy! But that's just the way it is! He cant sleep without lying on me and I cant sleep without his wet nose on my neck!

4. I need to be properly turned out all the time. Jewellery in place, clothes, shoes and bag peoperly co-ordinated. Some of my friends think that's so weird that I'm decently dressed all the time...though I just never could get what's wrong with that one!

5. Even if I am completely full...say, I've had an enormous lunch or dinner with lots of different dishes and I dont have even an inch of place left in my stomach, I can still miraculously make place in my tummy for desserts. I go to a restaurant and the first selection I look at is the desserts section. I have an incurable sweet tooth! And Im so happy about that! I've hardly ever left a restaurant without having some or the other dessert on offer.

6. Okay, get me into a shop...any shop and ask me to choose. It may be a clothes store, a grocery mart, just about selling anything. I WILL choose the item that is most expensive in the store. I need not look at the prices or even have more than a cursory glance at the item and I pick out the one with the highest price tag. Its an uncanny knack I've had since I was a kid, but that's just the way it has been!

Now its my turn to tag six people. I tag Jac, Shakhi, Maya, Velu, Ekta and Sreejith. So buck up guys...its your turn now.

11 Comments:

  • ***I cant sleep without my dog lying half on top of me. He's a big Doberman..and he's heavy!***

    Am Speechless!! :o LOL!!!

    Thx a whole bunch for tagging me, but I had done this one already some time back. In fact, it was my first ever tag!! :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 12:27 pm  

  • Nice tag. the dog part is kind of weird, it would scare me to wake up and feel this dog on me. I love desserts also and can always make room for one more.

    By Blogger starry, at 12:16 am  

  • well guess wut girl...im SOOOO like u in every way! lol! are we twins? :)

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 9:25 am  

  • my wired things will be very ugly.

    1. I walk around ****** at home in my room.
    2 i hate if my underwear is moved away from where i keep
    3. I cant sleep with fully dressed
    4. I shout if my books near the bed i scatter is arranged back properly
    5.if the magi is done with no liquid at the bottom of boiling pan - i go mad and wont eat the maggi
    6. i go mad if some one adds sugar in coffee , tea with out asking. i want coffee /tea with milk but no sugar.
    catually i have plenty of wired things just 6 that came first in mind

    By Blogger Known Stranger, at 7:29 pm  

  • ok I dun see that u have tagged me...lol so Im out :):)

    btw I did this tag in my blog some time ago.

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8:17 am  

  • Tiddy list there...

    By Blogger Kuan Gung, at 7:57 am  

  • Hei,

    Thanks for tagging me. The same can now been seen on my blog!

    Funny the thing with the paper sounds disturbing your sleep!

    Sleeping with the Doberman is the weirdest of all!

    Love of desserts is strange for me, for I don't like them! Your shopping also seems to be a lot weird!

    You have done justice to the tag!

    PS: - Thank god, now beta bloggers can comment on non-beta blogs too! :P

    By Blogger Sreejith Panickar, at 12:10 pm  

  • tags tags everywhere ... not a place to escape ..

    By Blogger Anshuman, at 7:27 pm  

  • you like your dog's wet nose on your neck.OH man!how did you ever get used to that?

    By Blogger Scoot, at 5:39 am  

  • This tag was passed to me by Sreejith..So just checking his source..The sixth habit would have irritated your parents like anything :)

    By Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan, at 12:19 am  

  • hey, nice to know the 'weird you':)dog one is really weird!

    By Blogger Priyankari, at 4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home