Strictly for my friends

Sunday, September 03, 2006

After a long break

I'm back after a looong hiatus! Took me some time to get adjusted to all the changes that were happening in my life!

The major change that I'm talking about is the sudden new turn my career took. I got a call from a MNC one fine day while I was at work and they offered me a job that was a dream come true!

I was stunned! I had never put my CV out and I was still relatively new to the job that I was in. In other words, I had no intentions to leave!!!

But as fate would have it...I was made an offer that I could not refuse. The profile was way better and so was the pay. The only glitch was that they had work sceduled in shifts and I was not comfortable with night shifts.

They even offered to compromise and gave me the work in day!! I just could not refuse after that! I was sent the offer letter in a day's time and asked to join the next! And I did.

Been on training for the last couple of weeks and had no access to the Net. Too tired to log on from home.

Due to the confidential nature of my work, I shall not have access to Blogger, Orkut, even mail from now on. So its weekends for me.

Looking forward to posting next week again! Till then , see you guys around!

Will definitely complete the tag next week, Astral!

8 Comments:

  • alrightY! have a great weekend and find time to do your writing! I've been reading your posts quite regularly and this is my first comment though here! I liked your post on regret or rejoice - do keep writing!

    By Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran, at 6:43 pm  

  • it happens that way dear. job change. for me it all happened one fine morning got a mail from abrod if i am interested i applied visa came in 15 days.

    yes i know few things unsaid is better but unfortunate - i am made to digest anything said but unsaid but knowing it is unsaid - makes me mad.

    you know something had to be heard but un heard - makes your mind mad.

    By Blogger Known Stranger, at 7:22 pm  

  • new job, new dreams.
    enjoy :))

    By Blogger Jeseem, at 7:02 am  

  • Hey Congrats!!!

    Have fun at the new place and make lots of friends out of the colleagues you got...

    By Blogger Pousumi, at 2:03 am  

  • Congrats on your new job and wish you all the best in all your endeavors.

    By Blogger starry, at 10:58 am  

  • dear Purbita, its a heck of an opportunity you bagged, and congrats for that. i couldn't squeeze out time to wish you luck, and as my luck would have it, what better place than here to wish you a kicking start?
    i know your posts will thin out day by day, but do remember to keep in touch. i guess as bloggers we do share a string, and hope this string keeps us bound!
    Luck and luv

    By Blogger Amrita, at 5:38 pm  

  • Hey..Congrats lady...You managed to waive a day sift...Thts a great bargain....I always did tht too! :) :)

    Shall c ya on weekends then...Congrats once again!

    By Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP, at 8:06 am  

  • Daniel Yomtobian - BioDaniel Yomtobian - Bio. Born to immigrant parents in 1977.
    Daniel Yomtobian got his first PC after graduating high school.

    Hey! Don't delete this comment .Your blog has got a link here:

    http://www.danfan1.com/informative-sites.html
    in return for keeping this comment at your end.

    By Blogger Cindrella, at 4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home