Strictly for my friends

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Writer's block


I have Blogger open on my computer from the morning.Ever since I got to office. I really want to write something...anything. But this writer is completely blocked!

Yeah...writer's block is bugging me from the morning. Of all the bugs you can get, this is one which makes you feel truly agitated. Restless and lost.

What do I say? "Hi...I want to write, but I don't know what?!"

I could write about the beautiful cloudy skies outside, the opressiveness of the AC inside, the boredom that is suffocating me, my loneliness that is nagging me and 'n' number of other things.

Either I cant, or I dont want to. I have no idea which.

When I started writing this post, I was euphoric that at least I'm writing about something that inspired me enough! But now I have realised that I am truly "bekaar" which is why I feel this way. And have gone to the other end of the mood spectrum! :( Plain Damn Annoying!

6 Comments:

  • You were jotting down the thoughts of almost all bloggers!

    Best wishes!

    By Blogger Sreejith Panickar, at 7:35 pm  

  • ah dont worry.
    just do somethingelse and u wil b alright within no time
    :)
    btw If u cant write then dream :))

    By Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!!, at 11:14 pm  

  • So you see, even with out a plot, a preset topic or a picture...you have made me read this with out a pause, with out boring me a bit.

    What else do you need as a writer?
    Do it often to sharpen your talent.

    Thanks for coming to the widow to my soul.
    Yes, completely identifiable

    :)

    By Blogger jac, at 4:07 pm  

  • Even though you had writers block you did jot down your thoughts for us to read.

    By Blogger starry, at 8:39 pm  

  • don't worry.this too shall pass.
    sometimes i get the urge to write seeing an old man walk or at a funeral!!I know...sounds weird...but sometimes I feed my ideas into my mobile and then work up on it when the thoughts start to flow.
    it will happen soon like before :)

    By Blogger Scoot, at 4:03 am  

  • @ sreejith,

    Guess you're right.

    @ajay,

    Dreaming is an option, but in a crowded office, for how long?

    @jac, starry nights,

    Thanks!

    @maya,

    That was an excellent idea. Will try it.

    By Blogger Strictly for my friends, at 12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home