Strictly for my friends

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Such is life!


God! I've been so busy the last few days that it makes me feel as if I'm in one of those ads which show a person under a huge pile of tattered files!This kind of an experience makes me feel "This is life"!

You would naturally ask why I say something like this about work, that too being a person who is naturally so lazy, my Mom screams in frustration! It just suddenly struck me that life is so full of opposites. You never know the true value of being lazy till you have the opportunity to be so busy that you don't have the time to look up. I have had my nose kept to the grindstone so much lately that I did not even have the time to read an online novel or even blog!

This is actually a complaining mail in the disguise of a Philosophical one. So don't get taken in by the title! Who on earth likes working when there is so much of work to do?! I'm the chilling kinds. A little bit of work and a loooot of chilling! Wish all offices encouraged stuff like this (sigh!). Heh heh! I know I'm beng wishy washy and "dont know which way to go" types. But tht's what I am like....Confused with a capital C!

This cartoon I found when I typed in Sleeping in Office in Google Images. I thought it was a laugh!

1 Comments:

  • nice nice...office sucks...but everyone needs the money.

    By Blogger gP, at 4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home