Strictly for my friends

Monday, May 22, 2006

Restless

I feel so restless.
Like a bomb's ticking away somewhere and I'm at the end of it.
Don't know why I feel this way.
Is this what people feel when they say they feel a premonition?
It's just the oddest feeling.
And it's a feeling I dont like at all.

Which brings me to what I want right now.
I wish the bad feeling would go away.
I wish if something bad is going to happen, it gets over and done with it.
I wish I would not feel this way anymore.

Cant laugh.
Find it even difficult to smile.
Feeling so clued out.
My best friend used to call me "vagueo" when I used to space out.
Can't seem to find it in me to express myself anymore.

Want to go on a loooong drive with the rain blinding me.
Want to have a drink and numb myself.
Want to be in comforting arms that will take me away from this feeling.
Anything will do.
Just get me out of this feeling.
It's like a silken spider's web smothering me.
I want out.

7 Comments:

  • Restless art thou? Jump and go!
    There's no bomb, so no tomb.
    Evil flies on the sight of action.
    Sadness cowers at the signs of laughter.

    So! Jump and go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Forget that sad feeling, blue!
    Go and play that self of you.

    By Blogger Layfield, at 11:47 pm  

  • Hehehehe! That was good, jetru. Thanks!

    By Blogger Strictly for my friends, at 10:10 am  

  • hi,my first visit here and I am feeling the same as you have described in here.

    By Blogger Scoot, at 12:40 pm  

  • i am a stranger - a known stranger. I know i am not allowed here. we may not know by name and a stranger but we all know each other living like a stranger.

    By Blogger Known Stranger, at 1:47 pm  

  • @ maya,

    Hi, restlessness is in my spirit.see you soon again.

    @ known stranger

    we are all strangers in this world living in islands, sometimes connected by bridges. :-) you can send your post as a comment. we can publish it for you, if you want.

    By Blogger Strictly for my friends, at 4:37 pm  

  • It was? Gee, no probs. It takes EONS to come up with this stuff. SO TIRING.

    /lwehe

    By Blogger Layfield, at 1:25 am  

  • Many of us are being shaken right now. I see this as God bringing us closer to Him and to each other. How well I know restlessness. My spirit cries out "There has to be more than this. More than the suffering & loneliness we know..."

    By Blogger Trailady, at 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home