Strictly for my friends

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

anger management


I think one of the courses that should be made compulsory in every school and college is anger management. Dont be fooled by those people who seem to never get angry. They are really not dealing with their anger any better than those of us who show it. They just internalise it and put a lid on it, till one day....booom!!

And then there are those who cannot control their anger. They seem to blow their lid at the slightest provocation. Certainly very unfair to those who have to bear the brunt of it. Even if they are in a perfectly calm mood, they cant help but get angry too.Is anger the only reply to anger?Cant it be dealt with in a better way? Isnt there a solution for any of these?

There must be.The only one I can think of is anger management classes made compulsory. Very very important. One of life's lessons.

2 Comments:

  • trying to harness this form of energy ..hope, someday I will divert this into a creative direction...

    By Blogger Rai, at 10:35 am  

  • Agreed totally with u, I really hope someday I'll learn to control it !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home