Strictly for my friends

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sadness in your eyes


Happiness and sadness....all relative! Where would happiness be without its brother, sadness? I have often wondered why it is when we are happy..ecstatic even, that its just a look or a word that can bring us crashing down?

A happy-go-lucky person, my life seems to revolve around the smiles I see in people's eyes. In their eyes, because a smile on someone's lips, that do not reach the eyes, holds no importance for me.

And it is this smile that I see lacking when I look at your eyes at times, even when you are smiling or laughing. Is that laugh there on those lips only to please me? Is that smile there to only fool me?

My eyes are mirrors of yours....sadness in my eyes.....and yet a strange happiness in my soul.

Sooner or later, sadness will dissipate. Happiness will shine once again...and my eyes will laugh again. I know that...I believe that....for I cannot live in eternal sadness...and I hope neither can you.

Soon....soon...soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home