Strictly for my friends

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Take back what I said



I take back most of the nasty things I said about my job. And there's only one reason for that. I discovered www.gutenberg.com . I was introduced to the pleasures of online reading. Though it was really odd reading a novel on the computer, I must say, not only did it do away with my boredom, but also gave me great pleasure.

I always wanted to read Sense and Sensiblity and now I had the chance to read it, mostly uninterrupted for hours on end. Whoever came up with the idea of online libraries has earned kudos from me! I finished the novel in two days and now intend to embark on Balzac. Any suggestions which his better novels are?

I must say that this is the most ugly book cover I have seen though, and the book reads a bit like a Mills and Boon, with more twists and turns and as many cliches. A very very entertaining read indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home