Strictly for my friends

Saturday, May 13, 2006

An unjustified craving


Considering the fact that I have already an uncountable number of shoes, don't you think my craving for a new shoe is totally unjustified?

But it's something I just can't help. I saw this absolutely amazing pair of kolhapuri slippers that would go fabulously with my salwar suits and I couldn't buy it! The goddam shop had a sales person who should have got a ghuter medal for being the most unco-operative lazy bum i've ever met!

Not only would he not show me other designs, he would not even give me a bigger size! That would actually involve him bending down, opening a cupboard and perusing its contents with some focus, locate the necessary item and then slip it onto my foot! Ooof...too much work!

So I ended up walking out of the shop disgusted, frustrated and completely irritated, only to end up dreaming of the shoe and thinking of ways I can go back to cooerce the gentleman concerned to show me a bigger size!

3 Comments:

  • dreaming of the shoe .....i wonder if nay one else has had a shoe dream :)) btw tht kolhapuri is beautiful....

    By Blogger Jackal, at 2:19 am  

  • okay i hv serious trouble with ur blog url .... if u wabt it strictly 4 ur frnds go write some diary but writing a blog then publishing it on the net deprives u of tht kinda luxury...
    moreover wats the hole point of writing a blog if only a couple of "ur frnds" r gonna read it

    By Blogger Ankit, at 9:51 pm  

  • I think I can identify with that one. Have not bought stuff often because I didn't like the uncooperativeness of the salespeople.

    By Blogger Sue, at 4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home