Strictly for my friends

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pressure

I finally got my hands on some work today. And what work it was! Feel as if my fingers will fall off any moment now. Been typing pretty much for the last 7 or 8 hours and peering into the screen. Whew! Cant beleive I complained even last week of no work! Now I'm stuck with this stuff for the rest of this week! Cant beleive I've actually been writing the same stuff in various ways over and over again all day! Thank God I studied literature! What a life!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • wat do u do???

    By Blogger Ankit, at 7:34 pm  

  • @ ankit

    i'm a content writer in an e-firm. when there's no work...there's nothing to do and where there is work, well...it's torture for my fingers and neck! deadlines and shit like that, which i have to abide by unfortunately. :)

    By Blogger Strictly for my friends, at 11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home