Strictly for my friends

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Goodbye....

I hate to do this. But I'm having to. I dont have a choice!

I love blogging and I have so many blog friends that I've lost count.

All of you come by and ask me where I've disappeared to. Believe me, I dont want to disappear...just have been forced to.

Demanding professional life, demanding personal life...leaves me with precious little time for my virtual life.

I dont even get time to check my mails. Yet, when I sit back and think about how I used to blog and orkut every day, I feel as if its all a distant dream!

In my last post I complained about having no time. The problem persists.

This post, I have to say goodbye. For I feel I let down all you great people out there who I have met virtually and would love to meet in real life too. I guess some things are just not to be.

So this is the final ciao. Goodbye, adios, tata, alvida!

This is me signing off.

Strictly for all my fabulous blog friends!

13 Comments:

  • I respect that you have to go if that si what you think is best for you. Good luck and if you are back we are still around.

    By Blogger karmic, at 7:20 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Anshuman, at 9:24 pm  

  • Wooops...Time really kills...Hope u have an ice time anywayz. Would have been great to have u arnd with stictness but rather u r comfortable!

    By Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP, at 9:58 pm  

  • kya bol rahe ho!!!
    final good bye kyun ?? Time crunch to har jagah hai but keep writing.
    n main to kal mein hi hoon so we can meet.
    But still keep writing

    By Blogger Ankit, at 4:45 pm  

  • wishing u the very best.
    may ur life be as colorful and faboulous as your blog

    By Blogger Jeseem, at 6:13 am  

  • why does it feel so sad to read this post...it seems that my blog friends have become such a big part of my life that when they leave it feels horrible. Im so sad and Im gonna miss u alot HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

    I wish u well in everything u do in life. TC and always keep flashing that beautiful smile. It was great knowing u.

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 10:13 am  

  • Woki.Bye

    By Blogger Layfield, at 1:02 pm  

  • Hey, why r u signing off? You can of course take yur own time to update ur blog, that will at least keep you in touch with this lovely world. Embracing a new phase of professional and presonal life doesn't mean you have to be off from the virtual world coz amidst all, it's absolutely your own space. Do give it a thought!

    So no goodbye from me buddy! Hope to see you here again:)

    By Blogger Priyankari, at 11:29 am  

  • Okay then....its bye for now!
    But not forever. Come back whenever you get time coz I'll still be checking your blog every now and then....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 pm  

  • Happy New Year! Respect your thoughts.. Hope to see you back soon....

    By Blogger Sreejith Panickar, at 1:36 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Anshuman, at 6:34 am  

  • hiya gurl

    By Blogger the-sour-one, at 3:42 pm  

  • da. there's neva a goodbye girlie. Guess wht. when u return it will be like a conversation stopped just yesterday and begun today

    Tc. hf

    By Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!!, at 5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home